Monday, September 05, 2011

SUMMER SKIES 2011

The summer of 2011 has been relaxing and eventful.  Spent time knitting and sewing. Only had a few very hot days. Which suited me. Kept up with the swimming, but not as many days. Kept working on the weight loss goal. So far 56.5 lbs have vanished. YAY.  Still have a few more to go before the goal is reached.
June was busy with sewing numbers on Jerseys. 
July  held a visit from my niece, my  60th birthday, and visited with a distant in-law
Aug. was very busy with jerseys and My girl came home from Ont. for two weeks. :))) We went see "Wicked" and then we had the opportunity to the Blue Man Group. My son is friends with one of the guys in the band so we meet after the show for a meal and a great visit. 
We celebrated my daughters 25 birthday. had a family BQ, All in all it was a great summer.

No comments: