Thursday, January 07, 2016

It has been a long while since I posted here. for a while I could not figure out how to get back on to my blog to post anything, Now that I am here I will try to post more often. 
It has been an interesting and challenging past few years.
Highlight of the past few years since my last post.
.... Youngest daughter convocation from University

....Slowly felt the need to stop spending so much time making doll cloths and stop selling on eBay altogether a couple of years ago   Here is a favorite I made,

... Acquired a puppy for a year and it nearly wore me out. have since found a new wonderful home for her.
A Daughter-in-Law  went home to heaven this past year,  leaving  a big whole in the family, but she is suffering know more.
This is the year I retire working, and be able to focus on more important things. Family, Friends, Church and any form of arts and crafts.

No comments: