Friday, March 25, 2016

Never Make Long Term Plans

It is March 25th, Good Friday 2016. In 5 months I will be 65, for the  past 7 years I have sewn from  my home for a local sports store in my city. It has been a great form of income for me. The plan was to work for them until I turn 65 pay as much debt down as I could, then retire collect my pension, and focus on art stuff. However a person should never made long term plans, they always change. As of January 2016, it has been so slow for work, that now at 64 I need to find some from of work, :(.  Some place close, because I do not have a car and some where, I don't have to be on my feet for 8 hrs. My education is not conducive for anything other than food services or retail. It is very sad that 5 months before retirement, I have to look for part time or even full time work, :( :( :(.

No comments: